How to Set the Second Y-Axis in Combo Chart to the Right in Python?

Hi, guys

I want to use Aspose to create a combo chart with bar chart and line chart. I’d like to set the y-axis of series 1,2 on the left, and the y-axis of series_3 on the left. Like the below.
image.png (48.7 KB)

However, I found I couldn’t adjust the y-axis of series_3 data, to set it on the right.
Here is what i got:

image.png (206.6 KB)

it can be easily set by manually.

image.jpg (127.3 KB)

Here is my code, that following the sample code. Could you please tell me if i have missed something? I’d like to purchase ASPOSE after i solve the problem.

Thanks

import aspose.slides as slides
import aspose.slides.charts as charts

def create_combo_chart():
    pres = slides.Presentation()
    chart = create_chart(pres.slides[0])

add_first_series_to_chart(chart)
    #add_second_series_to_chart(chart)
    pres.save("combo-chart.pptx", slides.export.SaveFormat.PPTX)

def create_chart(slide):

chart = slide.shapes.add_chart(charts.ChartType.CLUSTERED_COLUMN, 50, 50, 500, 400)
    chart.chart_data.series.clear()
    chart.chart_data.categories.clear()

workbook = chart.chart_data.chart_data_workbook
    worksheet_index = 0
    chart.chart_data.series.add(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 0, 1, "Series 1"), chart.type)
    chart.chart_data.series.add(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 0, 2, "Series 2"), chart.type)

chart.chart_data.categories.add(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 1, 0, "Caetegoty 1"))
    chart.chart_data.categories.add(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 2, 0, "Caetegoty 2"))
    chart.chart_data.categories.add(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 3, 0, "Caetegoty 3"))

series = chart.chart_data.series[0]
    print(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 1, 1, 20))
    series.data_points.add_data_point_for_bar_series(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 1, 1, 20))
    series.data_points.add_data_point_for_bar_series(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 2, 1, 50))
    series.data_points.add_data_point_for_bar_series(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 3, 1, 30))

series = chart.chart_data.series[1]

series.data_points.add_data_point_for_bar_series(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 1, 2, 30))
    series.data_points.add_data_point_for_bar_series(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 2, 2, 10))
    series.data_points.add_data_point_for_bar_series(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 3, 2, 60))

return chart

def add_first_series_to_chart(chart):
    worksheet_index = 0

series = chart.chart_data.series.add(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 0, 3, "Series 3"), charts.ChartType.LINE)
    series.data_points.add_data_point_for_line_series(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 1, 3, 0.3))
    series.data_points.add_data_point_for_line_series(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 2, 3, 0.1))
    series.data_points.add_data_point_for_line_series(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 3, 3, 0.5))

series.plot_on_second_axis = True

def add_second_series_to_chart(chart):
    worksheet_index = 0

series = chart.chart_data.series.add(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 0, 5, "Series 4"), charts.ChartType.SCATTER_WITH_STRAIGHT_LINES_AND_MARKERS)

series.data_points.add_data_point_for_scatter_series(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 1, 3, 5), workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 1, 4, 2))
    series.data_points.add_data_point_for_scatter_series(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 1, 5, 10), workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 1, 6, 7))
    series.data_points.add_data_point_for_scatter_series(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 2, 5, 15), workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 2, 6, 12))
    series.data_points.add_data_point_for_scatter_series(workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 3, 5, 12), workbook.get_cell(worksheet_index, 3, 6, 9))

series.plot_on_second_axis = True

create_combo_chart()

@Shouton,
Thank you for posting your requirements. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a way to achieve them.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESPYNET-211

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.