how can i show the Apose.Imaging.Image in PictureBox without saving to disk?
Can you show me code how it works?
The methode ToGdiImage is obsolete.
- Construct path to files directory.
- Load valid License file.
- Construct Image File Path.
- Load Image file using Aspose.Imaging.
- Perform some operation on the image using Aspose.Imaging.
- Create an empty FileStream.
- Save the image into FileStream (on which you have just performed the operation using Aspose.Imging).
- Assign the Stream to Image property of the PictureBox control.
Where’s the attached project
You are referring to an extremely old thread. Can you please share your requirements along with source file and desired output.