How to show PDF in asp.net online by aspose.pdf(aspose.total)

I will to purchase the Products of Aspose Total for .Net. But I need to Show PDF in asp.net online. I don’t find the method of this,Can tell me some fuctions or codes to show pdf file online in asp.net web? <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p></o:p>

Hi Moto,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET does not support the feature to display/view the PDF documents. However, our sister company GroupDocs.com offers a viewer app which you may consider including in your application to view the PDF files.

You can also consider converting the PDF pages into Image format and display them inside Image control over WinForm. Please visit the following links for further information on Convert all PDF pages to JPEG Images.

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi,

I’ve been a bit mystified why aspose does not offer a more integrated solution for the actual viewing of .pdfs myself. Most of aspose’s stuff is so good, I’d love to see that in the future.

A quick glace at viewer app recommended by codewarrior does not appear to be a very good solution. The licensing seem more for corps and less for development, and the control itself seems to be missing critical functionality (downloading) the .pdf for example.

For simple apps, I just render .pdfs in an iFrame. However, her are some better approaches:

Recommended way to embed PDF in HTML? - Stack Overflow

The only problem with those approaches is that I’ve not found a good way to handle rendering a .pdf from the database. I’d love a recommendation there if anyone has one.

Thanks,

Jim

I’ve been a bit mystified why aspose does not offer a more integrated solution for the actual viewing of .pdfs myself. Most of aspose’s stuff is so good, I’d love to see that in the future.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for sharing the details.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to create and manipulate PDF document and currently we do not have any plans to introduce any feature regarding PDF viewing.

A quick glace at viewer app recommended by codewarrior does not appear to be a very good solution. The licensing seem more for corps and less for development, and the control itself seems to be missing critical functionality (downloading) the .pdf for example.

You may use GroupDocs API’s to accomplish more requirements and in case you do not find any solution for downloading PDF files, you may create a request to support staff taking taking of this venture.

The only problem with those approaches is that I’ve not found a good way to handle rendering a .pdf from the database. I’d love a recommendation there if anyone has one.
You may read the PDF contents from database using Byte array, convert the array to Stream object and Instantiate new Document object. Manipulate PDF file using Aspose.Pdf for .NET and then use View App to display the PDF file.

[C#]

// read an example file to new byte
array<o:p></o:p>

Byte[] exampleByteArray1 = File.ReadAllBytes(@"C:\pdfnew.pdf");

// write data to the new stream

MemoryStream mStream = new MemoryStream();

mStream.Write(exampleByteArray1, 0, exampleByteArray1.Length);

// instantiate Document class object

Document pdffile = new Document(mStream);