How to show the value axis numbers with dollor symbol or with % symbol

Hello Team,

i want to represent the value axis numbers using dollar symbol and i also want to represent the category axis numbers using % symbols, could you please tell me what format i am suppose to use

lets say i have (10,000 , 20,000 , 30,000, 40,000) i am suppose to show like ($10,000, $20,000, $30,000, $40,000) on value axis

and also lets say i have (20,30,40,50 ) i am suppose to show (10%,20%,30%,40%) on categrory axis

Thanks in Advance

@Aspose.Slides_Dll,

I have observed your requirements and suggest you to please visit documentation article, setting chart data number for your convenience.

By using the above settings i am able to show the in $ and % representation to trend chart axis values, but not for bubble chart axis values, could you please let me know is it different for trend chart axis formatting and bubble chart axis formatting,

i am showing like below

trendChart.ValueAxis.NumberFormat = “$#,##0;$-#,##0”;
trendChart.CategoryAxis.NumberFormat = “0.00%”;

above code is working as expected, but the below code is not working for bubble chart

bubbleChart.ValueAxis.NumberFormat = “0.00%”;
bubbleChart.CategoryAxis.NumberFormat = “0.00%”;

moreover i am getting null reference exception when i am setting for category axis numer format to bubble chart
even value axis number format is not working

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

@Aspose.Slides_Dll,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that generally the currency number format is set for column/bar charts. In case of bubble charts we have x and y values to plot the bubble in plot area. For this reason you may be getting exception for setting currency number format for bubble chart. You can share the working sample project along with source presentation with us that is reproducing issue on your end. I will discuss that further with our product team to help you.