How to space the connectors or dont overlap the connectors

Using Aspose diagram for .net , i want to space the connector and donot overlap each other.The text block of the connector should be close to the arrow head.

Hi Team,

When I have many connectors in my visio page, i tried the below code to have spacing and no overlapping of connectors and inlcude line jumps.
But these are not working,please provide a solution:

diagram.Pages.GetPage(page.ID).PageSheet.PageLayout.LineAdjustFrom.Value = LineAdjustFromValue.AllLines;
diagram.Pages.GetPage(page.ID).PageSheet.PageLayout.LineAdjustTo.Value = LineAdjustToValue.NoLines;

diagram.Pages.GetPage(page.ID).PageSheet.PageLayout.LineJumpCode.Value = LineJumpCodeValue.VerticalLines;
        diagram.Pages.GetPage(page.ID).PageSheet.PageLayout.LineJumpStyle.Value = LineJumpStyleValue.Arc;

@usarigamala

We have logged a ticket to investigate this issue initially. We will look into its details and let you know in case we need some more information from your side. You will be informed in this forum thread once the ticket is resolved. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Team,

Do you have any update on this.

Regards,
Uday

@usarigamala

We are afraid that the ticket has not been yet resolved. Its been logged recently and its investigation is not yet complete. Nevertheless, we will surely inform you once we make some progress towards its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@usarigamala

We have gone through your requirements further and investigated their feasibility. We are afraid that they cannot be supported in Aspose.Diagram API. We apologize for your inconvenience.