How to subscribe to a forum

Subscribing to a forum is really helpful if you want to track what’s going on for a product. For example, you want to get email notification when a new post is posted in the forum. As the forums’ FAQ did not include this question, I would add it here.

Go to the forum you want to subscribe to, for example, http://www.aspose.com/Forums/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=13. At the bottom of the thread list, you can find Options button. Click it you can find more options:

Forum Options
Sort: Last Post Date Thread Author Total Ratings Total Views Total Replies in Descending Ascending order
Date Filter: Show All New since last visit Newer than 1 Day Newer than 2 Days Newer than 3 Days Newer than 1 Week Newer than 2 Weeks Newer than 1 Month Newer than 2 Months Newer than 3 Months Newer than 6 Months Newer than 1 Year
Topic Filter: Show All Hide topics I’ve read Show All Show topics I’ve participated in Show topics I’ve not participated in Show topics from Anonymous users Show topics from non-anonymous users
Send E-mail: never when new topics are posted in this forum when new posts are posted in this forum

Choose an option from Send E-mail then click Apply!, you have susbcribed to this forum.