How to toggle Rounded corners on Chart Area?

(using version 7.3.1.0)

Hi,
I can't figure out how to toggle rounded corners on a chart area. Can you please assist?

In Powerpoint 2010 the setting is found at Format Chart Area/Border Styles/Rounded corners.

Code to create a chart where the red background has rounded corners:

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx();
SlideEx sld = pres.Slides[0];
ChartEx chart = sld.Shapes.AddChart(ChartTypeEx.ClusteredColumn, 20, 20, 500, 500);
chart.ChartFormat.Fill.FillType = FillTypeEx.Solid;
chart.ChartFormat.Fill.SolidFillColor.Color = Color.Red;
pres.Write(@"D:\Test.pptx");

On a side note: What I would really like to have is a document where Powerpoint features are mapped to namespaces and classes in Aspose Slides. Something like:

PPT Aspose Slides
Format Chart Area/Fill type ChartEx/ChartFormat/Fill/FillType
Format Chart Area/Border styles/Rounded corners not supported (?)

Is this something you could consider? It would save me lots of time.

Regards, Anders

Hi Anders,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

Can you please share the sample presentation and your requirements in the form of snapshot so that I may investigate that on my end to help you further.

Many Thanks,

Sure. See attached snapshot. The yellow arrow points to one of the (4) rounded corners and the blue arrow points to the setting I am looking for. I also attached the generated pptx file for your convenience.

Kind regards, Anders

Hi Anders,

Thanks for sharing the information. I have observed the requirement shared and regret to share that the feature is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34235 as new feature request to provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the feature will be available.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34235) have been fixed in this update.