How to uninstall aspose total for .net

how to uninstall aspose total for .net

@pfizer_laurie,

Thanks for contacting support.

If you have installed Aspose.Total for .NET through .msi installer, you can uninstall is through control panel.

i am not able to see this in control panel. do you have any KB with screenshot for total and not for individual component?

also if i run the same .msi i am getting change, repair, remove option but not from control panel

@pfizer_laurie,

You may also try using the remove option when executing the same .msi file., However I will be sharing the screenshot of my system where Aspose.Total appears in control panel.

@pfizer_laurie,

Thanks for your patience.

Please take a look over attached image file which shows Aspose.Total for .NET in control panel. You may also notice Aspose.Pdf for .NET, Aspose.Words for .NET and Aspose.Slides for .NET separately installed because they were installed using individual installer. Aspose_Total_NET.PNG (26.5 KB)

Hi,

new version shows in control panel but not the old version

@pfizer_laurie,

I am afraid we may not be able to fix issues in older release version. However for the time being, you may consider using the .msi installer to remove the package from system. Furthermore, as the problem is resolved in latest package, so we recommend you to please try using latest installer. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi, could you make this file visible for other users or send me privately, please!

@Mukhammad

We have sent you the screenshot in a private message.