How to use aspose.slides in cloud

Hi,

We have aspose.slides(purchased few months ago) for ssrs reports exporting to ppt. Now we moved our servers to cloud and need to get the same option(export to ppt) for ssrs reports using our current license for aspose.slides.

Unfortunately we don't have permissions to install aspose in cloud servers. windows server 2012 OS was installed in cloud servers.

Pls let me know how to get that feature (export to ppt) using this license in this current situation.

Thanks.

Hi Paul,

I have observed the requirement shared by you and like to share that there are two options that can be followed. First is to try manual installation method without involving MSI installer and using zipped version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 5.1.0. You can even use Aspose.Slides without even installing that as well. Please visit this documentation link for your further kind reference in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

I have done all the process which you have mentioned, finally ppt is coming but there is no data(blank ppt). PFA for the same..

Please help me here to get it completed.

Thanks.

Hi Paul,

I have observed the PPT shared by you and request you to please try using the simple report first on your end and see if things are working. Please also try exporting to PDF and Tiff as well for the sample report. If things are fine for PDF and Tiff but not working for PPT and PPTX then please share the RDL file along with data source with us. Please also provide the RPL export of the presentation as well with us. We will investigate the issue on our end based on shared information to help you out.

PS: Please also share the environment details, SQL Server details and system configuration with us as well.

Many Thanks,

Moved here: How to use aspose.slides in cloud - Free Support Forum - aspose.cloud