We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

How to use HTML5 PdfEditor

I have downloaded the solution from MSDN and unzipped it. I am opening the .sln file, but Visual Studio Express is throwing an error that the project is of a type not supported/installed.

Is this because I am trying to use VS Express to open the solution, or is it some other error?

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have downloaded the project and have used Visual Studio 2010 Professional on Windows 7 (x64) to view the solution, and I am unable to notice any issue. I am able to compile and execute the solution and its working fine. Can you please share some details regarding the VisualStudio and Operating System version. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop, Version 12.0.31101.00 Update 4.

Windows 10 Home Edition, Version 1511 OS Build 10586.36

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your sharing the additional information. We will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your patience.

We have again tested the scenario using Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate and Visual Studio 2013 Professional on Windows 10 and we are unable to notice any problem. As per our observations, the example project is properly being executed.

Can you please share some details and steps which can help us in reproducing the problem in our environment. We are sorry for your inconvenience.