How to use word viewer and word editor in ASPOSE.WORD

Hi,
Can you please explain how to use word viewer and word editor and where from we will get sample document or sample code?

How to execute aspose.word in .Net Core 3.1?

@SouvikMoun

Please note that Aspose.Words for .NET and Aspose.Words Cross Platform Apps are two different products. Please read the detail from here:

Could you please share complete detail of your requirement? We will then guide you accordingly.

Hi,
In project, I want to extracted the doc based on heading using Aspose.word and upload into SharePoint library. Then want to display in web.

Now current situation i have extracted the doc based on heading and uploaded into SharePoint library. Now displaying part is pending.

So,In your site, I can see the below control are there.

Actually I need to aspose.word viewer control to display content and also some case i need aspose.word editor control for content editing.

So, Is there any sample code and doc, i can use that controls in my project.

Thanks & Regards,
Souvik

@SouvikMoun

For viewer and editor, you do not need any code or control. We are moving this thread to Aspose.Words App forum where you will be guided appropriately.

This topic has been moved to the related forum: https://forum.aspose.app/t/how-to-use-word-viewer-and-word-editor-in-aspose-word/592