How to view ea form /XFA form in Web viewer

Hi all,

I have so many PDF forms in our application.

These PDF forms are generated/PDF produced using

1. Aspose.pdf for.NET version 21.9.0

2. LifeCycle Forms ES3 by Adobe

3. Forms in Adobe Experience ManagerPDF forms

These PDF forms are EA/XFA forms, which contain some fields: radio buttons, check boxes, and submit buttons.

I need to view all these PDF files in our web application.

Will the Aspose library support these files for viewing in the PDF viewer.

Please help me here to resolve this issue or provide me with some workaround for this.variation_v1.24.0.0.pdf (276.6 KB)
Attached one sample files.

I have tired this approach but it did not work for our files.

Let me know if you required more information.

Thanks
Vinay

@vinaymuthanna0727

You can convert your PDF to HTML using Aspose.PDF. You can try the online PDF to HTML converter to check the HTML output.

If you face any issue, please attach your expected output HTML here for our reference. We will then provide you more information on it.

Hi tahir,

After converting PDF to HTML, I have opened the html file browser. I am getting this message.
I do not want to use any other desktop application to view this form.
I need to view the PDF form in Web Application(using any library).
Let me know if you require more information.
Please help us to resolve this issue.

Input PDF File variation_v1.24.0.0.pdf (276.6 KB)

Expected output:- Above PDF file should be opened only in the browser.

Even after adding adobe extension into chrome browser I am getting this Error message after converting PDF to HTML
image.png (19.1 KB)

@vinaymuthanna0727

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-51868. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi tahir,

Thanks for the reply.

I have uploaded the PDF document which is produced using Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.9.0
image.png (5.6 KB)

When I viewed same document using Aspose online web viewer total number of page it shows 28
image.png (35.5 KB)

When I view same document using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC total number of pages it show 39
image.png (13.0 KB)

What is the better option view the PDF document in web application/browser which is produced using Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.9.0 ?

PFA of sample document which is produced using Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.9.0.
Please help us to resolve this issue
maa_human_v1.19.0.2_Result.pdf (3.2 MB)

@vinaymuthanna0727

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and browser PDF viewer are different viewers. You can convert PDF to HTML to view in browser. However, the better output will be browser PDF viewer.

If you open this PDF in browser, the output will be same (the error message).

Could you please share the complete detail of your use case? We will then provide you more information about your query.

Hi Tahir,

Step 1: I am using PDF file which is produced from Aspose.pdf for.NET version 21.9.0
Step 2: Attached PDF file Here - This PDF file produces using Aspose.pdf for.NET version 21.9.0
maa_human_v1.19.0.2_Result.pdf (3.2 MB)
Step 3: When I tried view this PDF file using Aspose online web viewer
some PDF fields are missing. Please attached image(Left side :- aspose viewer, RightSide:- original pdf file viewed using adobe acrobat DC)
image.png (168.8 KB)
Step 4: When I tried view the above same PDF browser PDF viewer I Can view PDF file with empty data. Attached image
image.png (19.7 KB)
Step 5:- conversion PDF to HTML also not working.

Can you please suggest how to view above PDF file which is generated using Aspose.pdf for.NET version 21.9.0 ?

Let me know if you required any other information

Thanks
Vinay

@vinaymuthanna0727

You are using old version of Aspose.PDF for .NET. We suggest you please use the latest version of Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.5 and let us know how it goes on your side. Hope this helps you.

Hi Tahir,

Can you schedule call with us for this issue.
So I can explain in details regarding this issue.

Thanks & Regards
Vinay

@vinaymuthanna0727

Please note that we only provide support via forums.

Please get 30 days temporary license and use latest version of Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.5 to generate this PDF file. Please share this PDF file here for further investigation.