How to visualize the diagram creation with node via java

I have temporary license and installed node js via java repository (21.11). Done all the installation. How to run the application to visualize the diagram creation?
My objective is when i run the app, in the browser it allows me to draw with the help of available shapes and to save in image or vsdx file format.
I couldn’t find any script cmd in the package.json file. Want to evaluate the complete flow.

Could anyone please help on this?

Attached screenshot of folder structure for your reference

image.png (53.9 KB)

@Liyas

We are afraid that you cannot visualize the process of diagram creation. Instead, you can only use the API in the code-behind to implement its methods and functionality to perform desired operations.

@asad.ali Thanks for your reply. Basically we want to build a diagram creation tool, end user can create diagram in the User Interface and they can able to save the diagram in .vsdx/png format. Will this product satisfy our requirement or only can perform backend stuffs using aspose API’s?

We referred the aspose diagram live editor Edit visio online free. same thing we want to achieve without any manual code changes.

Please let me know if any clarification on our requirement & Kindly assist on this?

@Liyas

You can surely try to achieve similar functionality as shown in our online free Apps. Please note that online free Apps are just for the demonstration of how Aspose APIs can be used in the code behind in order to achieve your requirements. You can download the source code from GitHub in order to check how this functionality has been implemented with Aspose.Diagram in the backend. For further information, you can also create an inquiry in the respective Support forum where you will be assisted accordingly.