How update StampID of an existing Stamp

Hi,

Is there any possibility to update the StampID of an existing stamp like setStampId?

How can I obtain a existing stamp as Stamp type Stamp | Aspose.PDF for .NET API Reference?

I tried to do this via the PdfContentEditor.GetStamps(…), but the StampInfo returns contains only a readonly property of the StampID.

Thanks a lot.

Dennis

@dvdidb

We already have logged a ticket in our issue tracking system to set custom properties for a Stamp inside PDF document. ID is one of them. We will also log a separate dedicated feature request for your case. Could you please share a sample PDF document for our reference so that we can log it along with the ticket as well?

stempel.pdf (2.5 KB)

Could you please share the ticket with me?
Any ideas when the ticket is resolved?

@asad.ali, Can we have an online meeting where we can show our business case and issues which we have with the current implementation of the PDF stamping API of Aspose?

@digiofficerobin, @dvdidb

The ticket ID for adding custom properties is PDFNET-51984 that has been linked with this forum thread as well. Whereas, a dedicated ticket as PDFNET-52421 has been now logged for your case. We will further look into details of the both tickets and let you know as soon as they are resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

Please note that we encourage providing support via our dedicated support forum and we are afraid that any online meeting would not be possible. You may however please share complete detail of your requirements in this forum thread and we assure you that we will address it accordingly.