HSL colors are not displayed on report generation by using aspose.words

Hi,

I have used Aspose.Words to generate report from HTML to Word then to PDF, but when an HTML contains HSL color then it displaying on Word/PDF document as unable to recognize color.

Ex:

<span style=“background-color:hsl(60,75%,60%);color:hsl(0,75%,60%);”>Header

Please help me here that how can I make understand to aspose to read these colors.

@VenkateshBT,

We have logged your problem in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-19311. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

As we know this is one basic functionality and all browser supports it. Since RGB color is supports, Is there any supporting API or reference to handle this HSL color combination ?

Please suggest me ASAP as we are already purchased license of Total.

@VenkateshBT,

I am afraid, your issue is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you via this thread as soon as HSL Colors are supported or any workaround are available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@awais.hafeez Is this issue resolved now?

@shinojtb,

Unfortunately, WORDSNET-19311 is not resolved yet; the implementation of the fix of this issue has been postponed till a later date and there is not any ETA available at the moment. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19311) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.8 update.