Html bookmarks are not being added when generating word documents

Hi.
We have a licensed account with you.

We’re in process of upgrading our code base with .Net 8 framework, using an updated Aspose license.
The issue we’ve been having is that html bookmarks are not being added when generating word documents (html not showing when word docs are converted to pdf). This isn’t an issue with our legacy code base and older versions of Aspose.
Code base didn’t require change (except appropriate libraries), we’ve updated the libraries obviously, using 24.8.0 version for all packages, except Aspose.OCR is 24.8.1 and Aspose OMR is 24.9.0.
This has been frustrating and been taking a lot of our time to no avail…
What are we missing here?
Your help in resolving this issue will be much appreciated.

@johnAxe

Would you kindly share some details and sample files for our reference so that we can try to test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly? Please also share the sample code snippet with us. By looking at the issue description you shared, it looks like you are using Aspose.Words for the feature?

@asad.ali

Thanks for the reply. It turns out that if I don’t remove the bookmark (bookmark.Remove()) then it prints ok prior to in one of many InsertHtml() calls… It’s odd because it was working fine with old version of Aspose just the way it was. But with new version I was getting null ref for PageSetup and CurrentSection in builder object once the InsertHtml() gets called… So removing the bookmark (bookmark.Remove()) seems to resolve that issue. Why is that? Also, could you please tell me what is an equivalent statement to:

Table table = builder.StartTable();
builder.getRowFormat().setHeadingFormat(true);

in new version 24.8.0?

Thank you.

@johnAxe Could you please explain why you need an alternative for this code? The code is perfectly valid for new version of Aspose.Words. There should not be any problems with it.