HTML Conversion not honoring media query print

hello. Our organization has a paid license as well but I have yet heard from my manager on our support level.

We are using Aspose.HTML and based on the details in ConvertHtml fails with Aspose.Html 23.5.0 we have gone back to Aspose.HTML version 23.3. The problem we are having is that the media query for print and a lot of details are missing on conversion.

The conversion we are seeing is consistent with the conversion in the online app - HTML to PDF Converter - free online app | Convert HTML from anywhere - as a test page we are using
https://rgsitecoreqa-460530-cd.azurewebsites.net/en/news/2023/05/latham-watkins-advises-on-si-bone-public-offering-of-common-stock - if you hit convert and view the pdf created, a lot of css is not being rendered. You can view the actual media query for print by clicking print on the page itself.

Is there anything we need to do to get the Aspose.HTML dll to honor the media query?

Thanks.
Roland

@roland.lee

Was the referenced thread created by someone from your organization? Can you please share the results you got at your end e.g. sample output file? We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

no, the referenced thread was created by someone else but it affected our implementation since we were getting the same problem.

from the online app your company provides. We get this conversion in our code as well.
latham-watkins-advises-on-si-bone-public-offering-of-common-stock (1).pdf (18.9 KB)

Media query print version
Latham Watkins Advises on SI BONE Public Offering of Common Stock.pdf (69.3 KB)

There are many others as well but can start with these. I spoke with my manager and he is aware I am opening tickets. Hopefully will move this to the paid section soon.

Thanks.

@roland.lee

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): HTMLNET-4766

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

hello - any updates on this issue?

The online converter won’t even accept the url and gives errors. Tried - HTML to PDF Converter - Convert HTML to PDF online for free to another page in our site and can’t convert.

Can use pages like Latham Watkins Advises Icosavax in US1-1 Billion Acquisition by AstraZeneca (lw.com) to test. Can validate by printing page and selecting Print to PDF option to see the media query being applied.

Thanks,
Roland

@roland.lee

The ticket is under the phase of the investigation and we are afraid that its not yet resolved. We will surely let you know as soon as we make some progress towards ticket resolution. Meanwhile, you can please create a post in respective forum for the errors in online app you are trying to use and issue will be addressed accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.