Html conversion (nowrap?) issue

Hi,

We've been trying to convert some htm pages to PDF, but I think the pages don't get converted properly. Could you help to clarify whether this is existing issue, or only exist in the trial version? I've tried to search similar keywords, it seems that they should have been fixed in the earlier version.

There is suggestion to use Aspose Words from the forum. However, it still doesn't work as intended although the result is better compared to Aspose PDF result.

Attached is the sample of the htm code. (or can just refer below..)

<td valign="middle" align="left" class="form_label_normal" style="width: 98%;"
>

55 Raffless Road

25/05/2010

Excellent House

Singapore 101917

Thanks!

Hi Bima,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes reported issue has been fixed. Please check documentation link to convert HTML to PDF for details. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .Net. Hopefully it will help you accomplish your task.

HtmlLoadOptions htmloptions
= new HtmlLoadOptions();<o:p></o:p>

// use the new conversion engine

htmloptions.UseNewConversionEngine = true;

// load HTML file

Document doc = new Document(myDir + "TableHtml_sample.htm", htmloptions);

doc.Save(myDir+"HTMLtoPDFDOM.pdf");

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Thank you for the prompt reply. The pdf output I saw from the attachment looks ok. However, when we tried to do the conversion ourselves, we're hit with this error message.

"At most 4 text fragments can be added in evaluation mode."

Is there any way we could try the working version or bypass the particular error message? Or could you help to advise us is there any workable methods that we can use?

Thanks!

Hi Bima,

Thanks for your feedback. Pdf evaluation version has two limitations, evaluation watermark and at most four elements of any collection can be viewed. Please make a request for 30 days temporary license to evaluate our product without any limitation. Hopefully your issue will be resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Thank you again for the reply. We've downloaded the trial license, we tried to convert the full html page and we're hit with another issue

(Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)

Attached is the sample html that we've tried to use. Could you please kindly help to look into it? Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,

Hi Bima,

Thanks for your feedback. I am afraid I am unable to replicate the issue with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.3.0. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf, hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Thank you for your reply. Apparently the PDF format you've attached is somewhat different from what we're expecting. Please refer to the sample pdf format attached. Basically it's something similar to the html itself (e.g. being viewed in browsers).

We could convert the html by doing .save as PDF directly, but the formatting would be something that we don't expect. Using the new conversion engine method will give us error message.

Could you help to check again?

Thank you and regards,

Hi Bima,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to notice formatting issue in resultant HTML file and logged it as PDFNEWNET-37060 for further investigation and resolution. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress via this forum thread.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37060) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.