Html converting with long url

I’m converting a html page to a word file.

Everything is pretty okay except converting a long url.

If a url is inside of a td of a table, it is wrapped as CSS configured.

However, if I convert it to a word file, it stretches and breaks the layout of the document.

Is there any way to fix this issue??
Hi Changro,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please zip and attach your input Html file and output Docx file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Is there any update??

Hi Changro,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are waiting for you to please zip and attach your actual input Html file and output Docx file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I’ve already replied via email, but anyway, here i’m uploading it again.

Hi Changro,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that it is not guaranteed that the output Word document will look exactly the same as the input HTML. This is because Aspose.Words was originally designed to work with Microsoft Word documents and HTML documents are quite different.

Aspose.Words’ HTML engine tries to mimic the way the Microsoft Word works. To you, this means that if you convert HTML file into a Microsoft Word document using Aspose.Words, the output will appear almost exactly as if it was done by Microsoft Word. Moreover, I have attached two DOCX documents (one generated by Aspose.Words and the other generated by Microsoft Word 2016) here for your reference. In this case, the output produced by Aspose.Words 16.2.0 is much better than that of MS Word 2016.

Best regards,