HTML element are not displayed in the converted PDF

Hello,

I am trying to convert an HTML file to PDF some of the HTML elements are not displayed in the final PDF.
for eg:
<input id="chkAgree12" type="checkbox" name="chkAgree11">
and
<input id="Radio1" type="radio" name="TypeofCard" value="Radio1">

I was testing <br /> and it doesn’t seems to create a new line. So XHTML is not supported?

I have attached the html and converted pdf for your reference.

Thanks,
Uday

Hi Uday,

Thanks for your request.

Currently Aspose.Words does not support INPUT tag. This issue is logged in our defect database. You will be notified once it is resolved.

As a workaround you can try solution described in this thread.

Regards,

Hi Uday,
Both <br> and <br /> are supported. You could try to convert HTML like this and see the results:

first line<br /><br>second line.

There is some issue with conversion for the HTML file you attached. I logged it in our defect database. You will be notified once it is resolved.
Regards,

Thanks for reply.
I tried:

<br><p><br>line 1 <br> line 2 <br> line 3 </p> <p><br>line 1 <br /> line 2 <br /> line 3 <br /><br></p>

and both of them worked.
For some reason this line:
Checkboxes:

<br /><br><input id="chkAgree11" type="checkbox" name="chkAgree11" disabled="disabled">

wasnt working as I was getting only one page break instead of two. I guess you are talking about issue in the above line.
Anyways my main concern was related to INPUT tags and I would like see that problem resolved.
Thank you,
Uday

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. May I check with you, how you would like INPUT tags to be imported into Word documents? I think these control can be imported as FormFields. But as I can see you have one radio button control. Unfortunately, there is no such kind of FormField in MS Word. There are only InputText, Combobox and CheckBox:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/working-with-form-fields/
So, please clarify, how you would like to see these controls in word documents.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 981) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3539) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.