Html file To PDF problem

Hello,

I have problem with convert html file to pdf.
I draw, using svg in html, next i want have pdf file.

I saw when i grouped element in svg like: Or and use later , pdf file was wrong.
Html file in browser (Chrome, mozilla, IE) looks good, but pdf after convertation is wrong.

Maybe my C# code isn’t good:

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument1 = new Aspose.Pdf.Document();
Aspose.Pdf.HtmlLoadOptions htmlLoadOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.HtmlLoadOptions();
htmlLoadOptions.PageInfo.Height = Convert.ToInt16(Height);
htmlLoadOptions.PageInfo.Width = Convert.ToInt16(Width);
htmlLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Left = 20;
htmlLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Top = 10;
htmlLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Bottom = 10;
htmlLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Right = 10;
Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(FilePath + “.html”,htmlLoadOptions);
pdfDocument1.Pages.Add(pdfDocument.Pages);
pdfDocument1.Save(FilePath + “.pdf”);

Im adding html and pdf files, which I tested

html:

Nobody can’t help me?

Really i am worryig about aspose support team process. There is no proper response and no direct interactive channel.

Hi there,

1wi7:
Im adding html and pdf files, which I tested

html:
http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/p0MkWhkA/file.html

We are sorry for the delayed response. I am afraid I am unable to download your shared HTML. Please double check the sharing path or you may zip your HTML file and attach here, so we will test it and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Ok, I’m adding .zip file. Now should be ok.

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your source HTML. I have tested the scenario and noticed that xlink:href attribute is not rendering as expected, so I have logged a ticket PDFNET-41473 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-41473) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 24.7. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by asad.ali