HTML Formatting incorrectly in generated PDF

I'm having problems getting some simple html to render properly in the PDF. Bullets are bing presented at the bottom of the PDF even though they are in the middle of the content. Also the tag is tabing the text in the document. What am i doing wrong?

The string below is the html:

string sDesc = "

Advising clients on all aspects of educational matters

Education Practice Group advises our public and private clients at all phases of education, from nationally prominent research universities to Massachusetts private schools.

We serve as general counsel to a number of major post-secondary and secondary institutions, providing advice on the full range of issues facing universities, colleges and schools. These matters include:

• Institutional governance

• Student affairs

• Faculty and staff employment

• Facilities

• Regulatory compliance

• Intellectual property

• Risk management

• Financial affairs

• Litigation in a variety of disciplines

More text.

More text.

More text.

More text.

";

Here is the code to populate the PDF:

Pdf pdf1 = new Pdf();

Section sec1 = pdf1.Sections.Add();

Text titleText = new Text(sDesc, style);

titleText.IsHtmlTagSupported = true;

sec1.Paragraphs.Add(titleText);

pdf1.Save(pdfTitle, SaveType.OpenInAcrobat, response);

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I've tested the scenario and I'm able to notice the problem that tag is not properly rendered inside the PDF and its tabbing the text contents. The issue has been communicated to the development team, and they are looking into the details of these problems. We will keep you updated with the status of correction.

Whereas the rendering of bullets is concerned, I think they are properly being displayed.

tag is rendered as paragraph and the bullets seem to be placed over proper location. Please take a look over the attached PDF document generated using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.1.1.

thanks, i'll take a look at the bullets. We are on an earlier version of aspose.pdf (3.x), but i've just purchased the new one, so perhaps i'll have better luck there.

As for the tag. I found that if i added an additional tag before this, it then rendered left aligned, but created a line break. e.g.

Hello Jonathan,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for the additional information. We would definitely consider this feedback while rectifying the problem. Please spare us sometime and we would get back to you with a solution, shortly.

Hi,

I've discussed this matter with development team and now I've separately logged the line break problem as PDFNET-13426 in our issue tracking system. We would definitely look into the details of this problem, and will keep updated with the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

During the resolution of problem, I'm afraid we were not able to reproduce the problem. Can you please share the sample code for the following issue.

As for the tag. I found that if i added an additional tag before this, it then rendered left aligned, but created a line break. e.g.

As a test, I tried using the following line and rest of the code that you shared in your first post within this forum thread.

string sDesc = "

good Advising clients on all aspects of educational matters

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Nayyer,

This seems to have been resolved with our upgrade to 4.1.1.

Many thanks

Jon

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

I'm pleased to inform you that the issue reported earlier (PDFNET-13321) has been resolved in the attached HotFix. Please try using it and in case you still face any problem, please feel free to contact.

Thanks for your cooperation.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13321) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.