HTML is exported in one vertical line after conversion from DOCX using .NET

hi, when upload word doc. and show this at html i see it not good. i have the last version of aspose.words
i will give you the code and the fileexample.zip (13.2 KB)

here the code example

Dim infoa As FileFormatInfo = FileFormatUtil.DetectFileFormat(htmlStream)
Dim lfa As Aspose.words.LoadFormat = infoa.LoadFormat

Dim optionsa = New Aspose.words.LoadOptions(lfa, "", "")
Dim docHtmlb As New Aspose.words.Document(htmlStream, optionsa)

''docHtmlb = removeImage(docHtmlb)
Dim docStreama As New MemoryStream()

Dim opta As New Aspose.words.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions(Aspose.words.SaveFormat.Html)
''  opta.ImageSavingCallback = New HandleImageSaving

opta.ExportFontsAsBase64 = True
opta.ExportImagesAsBase64 = True

opta.PrettyFormat = True
'' opta.Encoding = Encoding.GetEncoding(65001)
docHtmlb.Save(docStreama, opta)

Dim htmlReader As New StreamReader(docStreama, Encoding.GetEncoding(65001))
docStreama.Seek(0, SeekOrigin.Begin)
htmlCv = htmlReader.ReadToEnd()
htmlReader.Close()
response.write(htmlCv)

@eranlipi

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20006 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

hi
why this problem status is Postponed?
3 month and i still have this problem. we paid for this product and we need to renew at next July.
we don’t know if we want to renew the license for this product.

thank you for help

@tahir.manzoor

@eranlipi

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. If you have paid support subscription, please post your query in our paid support forum. To speed up the progress of issue’s resolution, we suggest you please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20006) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.4 update also available on NuGet.