Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Html list export problem

Hello,

The way list items are exported to HTML differs whether or not the document has been saved or not:

• when the document hasn’t been saved, list items are exported as HTM Llist elements;
  • when the document has been saved, list items are “rendered” (no HTML list elements).
Due to the transforms I have to do with the generated HTML, i need the list items to be always “rendered”.

Here is the code to reproduce this problem:

<span style=“font-size: 10pt; font-family: “Courier New”; color: rgb(43, 145, 175);”>Document<span style=“font-size: 10pt; font-family: “Courier New”;”> doc = new Document(@“list.doc”);<o:p></o:p>

doc.Save(@"html list elements.html");

doc.Save(@"dummy.doc");

doc.Save(@"no html list elements.html");

Could you add an option to specify how list items are exported to HTML?

Best regards,

Hi David,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for your request and suggestion. We will consider adding an option, that controls how list items are exported to HTML.

Best regards,

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

Meanwhile, is there a way to ensure that list items are not exported as html list elements?

Regards,

Hi David,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, currently there is no way to ensure that list items are not exported as html list elements.

Best regards,

Hello,

Any update concerning this problem? Do you plan on adding an option to specify how lists are exported to HTML?

Best regards,

Hi David,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. We will keep you informed regarding a status of this issue and let you know once it is resolved.

Best regards,

Hi,

Any update on when the option to choose how list items are exported to HTML will be available?

Thank you.

Hi David,

Thanks for inquiry. I have verified the status of this feature from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that this feature is under development phase. I am afraid, I can’t provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Hopefully, this feature will be available in next release of Aspose.Words v 11.9.0. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We appreciate your patience.

Hi Tahir,

Looking forward to having this functionality.

Thank you.

Regards,

Pascal

Hi David,

You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1170) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)