HTML Options / Exclude Images

Hello,

I am reviewing Aspose.Slides for Java and have a few questions that I have not found answers to in the online documentation.

1) When exporting a PPT/PPTX as HTML is there an option to exclude the images and only output HTML/Text?

2) How do you handle/suppress file not found exceptions for images or embedded items in a slide that may not be accessible during conversion? A test file I am working with presently has a reference to an Image on a network share that I do not have access to and it generates a FileNotFoundException. Ideally I would like to capture exceptions to determine if they are problematic for my export. In this case, it is attempting to reference an Image that I do not need, I just want the content.

Thanks,
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that Aspose.Slides for Java does offer exporting the PPTX text to HTML without images. You need to access the slide shape with text and export that to text. You can even import html text in slide text as well. Please visit the documentation link, Importing and Exporting HTML data in slides.

I hope the shared information will be helpful. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,