Html output render mistake

please see the below picture.

render mistake picture

1,some of line in table render lost
2,render some non existed character,
3,some text’s layout have changed so much, just like characters:“填表人”, in word it present at left corner, but in html,

please look the attachment for more testing.

Hi Pyntia,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. If you convert your document to HTML using MS Word, you will get the same output.

I have tested the scenario and have only found the second issue (render some non existed character) while using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 14.3.0. Please check the attached image for detail.

For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10030. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

hi, Tahir

if you look the last row in the table you will find the first issue: some oblique line has lost from third column.

Hi Pyntia,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the
same behavior as MS Word does.
Aspose.Words converts the MS Word
documents to html (MS Word save option “Web Page, Filtered”). If you
convert your document to HTML using MS Word, you will get the same
output.

Hope this answers your query. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

hi, Tahir

think you for your explain, you are right.

Hi Pyntia,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

Hi Pyntia,

Thanks for your patience.

It is to inform you that our development team has completed the work on the issue (WORDSNET-10030)
and has come to a conclusion that this issue and the
undesired behavior you’re observing is actually not a bug in
Aspose.Words. So, we have closed this issue as ‘Not a Bug’.

Please use HtmlSaveOptions.AllowNegativeIndent property to get the required output. This property specifies whether negative left and right indents of paragraphs are normalized when saving to HTML, MHTML or EPUB. Default value is false.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "in.doc");
HtmlSaveOptions so = new HtmlSaveOptions();
so.AllowNegativeIndent = true;
doc.Save(MyDir + @"out.html", so);