HTML Parsing in Aspose.Pdf text namespace

I am using the Aspose.Pdf namespace to create new pdf documents from scratch. I now want to introduce some simple html markup in my text. All of the sample code I see for using html markup is done with the Generator namespace. I don’t use Generator because of bugs that the new Pdf DOM fixes. Does the new DOM support any html parsing? Can you provide an example if it does? I just want to be able to set some text colors and styles and the easiest way to do so and keep it configurable is with html. I don’t wish to code DOM level functions to format this text.

Thanks,

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid currently HTML parsing is not supported in Aspose.Pdf DOM but Aspose.Pdf.Generator. However, we have logged an enhancement request as PDFNEWNET-35804 in our issue tracking system for the purpose. We will keep you updated about the issue progress via this forum thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35804) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(9)

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your patience. As stated above PDFNEWNET-35804 is also resolved and now you can add HTML string in new/existing document using new DOM approach. Please check following documentation link for the purpose. It will help you to accomplish your requirements.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,