Html Table not working with end tag </table> (Aspose.PDF)

Hi there!

I have the latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (4.2.0)

I’m getting the following error message when I’m trying to create a pdf that has a html table:
FormatException was unhandled by user code
Input string was not in a correct format.

Here is my code:

Pdf pdf1 = new Pdf();
Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Pdf.lic”);
Section sec1 = pdf1.Sections.Add();

string s = “

Hi There!
”;

Text t1 = new Text(s);
t1.IsHtmlTagSupported = true;
sec1.Paragraphs.Add(t1);

pdf1.Save(“HelloWorld.pdf”);

When I change the table’s end tag “” to “” I do not get the error message and a pdf is created with the table.
But this is invalid html and I also noticed that anything that follows the table in the string will be ignored.

Is this a bug?

Hello Jane,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice that when adding a string with tag, the PDF generation is causing a problem. I have also been able to notice the other issue that you have reported "anything that follows the table in the string will be ignored" and have found that both the issues are interrelated.

For the sake of correction, I have logged them in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-16385. We will investigate these issues in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16385) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.