HTML tags are not replacing correctly while generating the PDF

We are using ASPOSE PDF version 4.1.0.0 and we are trying to generate a PDF from the HTML text and PDF is not generated properly. It has some special characters like “#$NL”.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please see the below code which we used to generate the PDF document and also attached generated PDF document.

string sourceTextBody = "First Line\nSecond Line";
Pdf generatedPdf = new Pdf();

Aspose.Pdf.Section sectionSourceText = generatedPdf.Sections.Add();

Text textSourceText = new Text(sectionSourceText, sourceTextBody);
textSourceText.IsHtmlTagSupported = htmlSupport;
textSourceText.TextInfo.RenderingMode = RenderingMode.FillText;

sectionSourceText.Paragraphs.Add(textSourceText);
generatedPdf.Save(@"c:\output.pdf");

This was working fine with the old version DLLS(4.0.0.0). Please look in to this issue.

Thanks,

-Balaji

Hello Balaji,

I have tested the issue and I’m able to reproduce the same problem. I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-13096. We will investigate this issue in detail and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hi,

Very Happy New Year to Aspose Team!!!

Do you have any ETA on this one?

Thanks

Hello Balaji,

Many greetings for the New Year and thanks for considering Aspose.

Our development team is working hard to get this issue resolved. I've contacted the development team to share the ETA regarding its resolution and soon you will be updated with the status of correction.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hello Balaji,

I'm pleased to inform you that the issue reported earlier PDFNET-13096 is resolved in the attached HotFix. Please try using it and in case you still face any problem or you've any further query, please feel free to contact.

I've also attached the resultant PDF that I've generated. Please take a look.

Thanks for response.

In our initial tests, it looks like the problem has been resolved. If we find any other during our integration, I will let you know.

Thanks again

Hi,

We need to have a strong name to attach in our application but the HotFix DLL which you sent doens't have a storng name defined.

Can you please look in to this issue?

Thanks,
-Balaji

Hello Balaji,

Sorry for replying you late.

Please try using the attached HotFix and in case you still face any problem, please feel free to contact.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Still the issue is not resolved.

We are getting the same error "Assembly generation failed -- Referenced assembly 'Aspose.Pdf' does not have a strong name" with the new Hotfix DLL.

Thanks
-Balaji

Hi Balaji,

Sorry for this problem. I have updated the attachment of the previous post.