HTML text in Word document does not look like in the web browser

Hello.
I’m creating a Word document with Aspose.Words by inserting html text (InsertHtml) that has been generated by the RenderControl method of a web control.

First I save the html rendered text into a temp file (temp.html). Then I create a new Document, open the temp.html file and InsertHtml from that temp file into the Word document. Finally I save the document to a .doc file.

When I browse the temp.html in IE I get exactly what I want (it looks like it was in the orginal web page). When I open the .doc file the layout is totally different (table size and cell width are different, indentation is different, etc).

Does this mean that there is an incompatibilty between Word HTML and IE HTML ? Does Aspose.Words filter the html code ?
I have attached the two files (temp.html and temp.doc).

Can you have a look and tell me what I should do ?

Thanks for your help
Regards
Augusto

Hello!
Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words.
Unfortunately Aspose.Words currently doesn’t support CSS stylesheets on HTML import. If I enclose all given file in and in all CSS is just ignored. In your case it goes to the document as raw text. CSS stylesheets are exported and will be supported on import in 2009. This is a known issue #40 in our defect database. We’ll notify you on any progress with this feature and will be glad to get any feedback.
Regards,