HTML to DOCX conversion issue with Nested list numbers using .NET & CSS

Hi there,

I went through an existing blog HTML to DOCX conversion issue with list numbers using .NET which is working fine as mentioned there.

However, I have a little bit of modification in CSS and HTML where I am trying to use the prefix on LI tag to be consumed by the CSS while generating numbering. My HTML is attached for reference. When I am inserting this HTML in Word document or SDT using builder.InsertHtml method both are not giving same results as browser shows. My main goal is to use this html in SDT, so it should work there.

Please be sure that I have tried this on latest version of Aspose Words i.e. 20.9

OL-LI.zip (458 Bytes)

Could you please fix this and let me know? I have already a licensed version purchased an year ago.

Regards,
Pravin P Kulkarni

@pravink83

Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word. When you open this HTML in MS Word, there is no perfect output of HTML document.

Hello @tahir.manzoor, Thank you for reply.

We understand the limitation you are talking about. Can we have a meeting with Aspose to see if Aspose Words can be customized to meet our requirement?

Regards,
Pravin P Kulkarni

@pravink83

Please note that we only provide support via forums. You can share complete detail of your requirement along with input and expected output documents. We will then provide you more information on it.

Hello @tahir.manzoor,
Please refer attachment for requirement document. Please let me know if you have any questions.
MultiLevelListRequirements.zip (25.9 KB)

Regards,
Pravin P Kulkarni

@pravink83

We are checking your test case and will get back to you soon.

@pravink83

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system as new feature. The issue ID is WORDSNET-21207. We will check if there is any possibility to implement this feature. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.