Html to Excel - Column width and row height squeezing after conversion

I am using Aspose.Cells 19.8, after conversion html to excel columns are squeezed and row height also being reduced for word-wrap. I went through a post, as mentioned in this post, I tried by downgrading version to 16.8 but still no luck. also tried with latest stable release i.e. 19.11.0

Code snippet:
string postData = await Request.Content.ReadAsStringAsync();
MemoryStream inputStream = new MemoryStream(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(postData));
Aspose.Cells.HtmlLoadOptions options = new Aspose.Cells.HtmlLoadOptions(Aspose.Cells.LoadFormat.Html);
options.AutoFitColsAndRows = true;
options.AutoFitterOptions = new AutoFitterOptions
{
AutoFitMergedCellsType = AutoFitMergedCellsType.EachLine
};
options.SetPaperSize(PaperSizeType.PaperA4);

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(inputStream, options);
            workbook.Save(@"C:/abc.xls", Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Excel97To2003);

FYI : I’m using .net framework 4.6.1
Request you to help here.

Thanks in advance…

@SutarM,

Thanks for the sample code segment and details.

Please provide your template HTML file, so we could evaluate your issue precisely using your sample code segment. You may zip the HTML file prior attaching here.

test.zip (2.4 KB)

Thank you for your quick reply. Please find attached html I am referring for the same.

Please let me know if you need more inputs from my side.

@SutarM,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-47034 – Column widths and rows height squeezed during HTML to Excel conversion

Hi Team,

Any update on this?
Thanks in advance.

@SutarM,

Please spare us little time (3-5 days or so) to analyze your issue before we could figure it out.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Hi,

Thank you for the help so far.
Any updates?

@SutarM,

I am afraid, there is no update yet. I have logged your concerns against your issue into our database. Hopefully we could update you soon. If the issue will take more time, we will share an ETA for it.

@SutarM,
This issue whould be fixed around December 19, 2019. Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@SutarM,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-47034”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47034) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.12. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi

Thank you so much for help. :slight_smile:

@SutarM,

You are welcome.