Html to Excel Conversion - Borders are missing when defined in CSS

Hi,
I am trying to export a htm document that has borders defined in CSS and the resulted Excel (XLSX) is not showing borders and please advice. I have provided the sample htm below and attached the excel output.

We have OEM license of this product and this excel was exported using 20.5 version dll from nuget package. Please Let me know if you require more details.

Sample.zip (10.9 KB)

Shan

@helpdesk,

Thanks for the sample file and output file.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using the following sample code with your template file. I found borders are missing when defined as CSS in HTML to Excel conversion:
e.g
Sample code:

HtmlLoadOptions opts = new HtmlLoadOptions(LoadFormat.Html);
            opts.AutoFitColsAndRows = true;

Workbook wb = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\Sample.htm", opts);
            wb.Save("e:\\test2\\out1.xlsx");

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-47379” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Thanks for your reply Amjad. We will wait for your update.

Thanks,
Shan

@helpdesk,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-47379”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@helpdesk,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.6.1:
Aspose.Cells20.6.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.4 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.6.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.4 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47379) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.7. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by ahsaniqbalsidiqui

Thanks Amjad! It works !!

@helpdesk,

Good to know that the latest version/fix works for your needs. Feel free to write us back if you need further help or have some queries or comments, we will be happy to assist you soon.