HTML to Excel Conversion using Aspose.cell

Hi,

Thanks for reply.
We are in critical situation and our clients are not able to continue their work on production environment.
Please provide the solution ASAP.

@pankajadeptia,

As the issue is just logged into our database a few hours ago, so kindly spare us little time (2-3 days or so) to evaluate your issue thoroughly.

Once we have any new information, we will share it with you.

Hi,

As more than 3 days have passed, please share the update for this small issue.

@pankajadeptia,

I am afraid, your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42434”) is not resolved yet. I have logged your concerns and asked the relevant developer to provide an update or ETA (if possible).

@pankajadeptia

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSJAVA-42434 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Hi,

Thanks for positive reply.
We are waiting for updated library.

Hi,

Please share the timeline when we can get the updated library because client’s production work is badly affected because of this issue.

@pankajadeptia,

Hopefully, we will provide you the fix within a couple of days or so.

@pankajadeptia

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please download and try the following fix and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

Thanks for providing the updated library. After testing we found that we are able to generate the excel file but there is huge data loss in generated excel file. This 17.10.1 is useless for us.Please fix and provide the updated library on high priority. Client’s production work is already affected very badly. Please share the time line for this small fix .files.zip (10.4 KB)

@rajosingh

We cannot support importing your so complex HTML for now, we might support it later.

As we told you earlier (in our previous posts) with attachments, please refer to it and you have to follow it up for now:

A post was split to a new topic: Uncertainty while converting data from HTML to excel

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42434) have been fixed in this Aspose.Cells for Java 17.11 update.

Please also check the following document/blog for your reference:

Hi @Amjad_Sahi,

This issue still not resolved with updated jar.

I have also attached zip file contains html and eml file which are shown below error:

com.aspose.cells.zagm.q(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.cells.zagn.b(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.cells.zagt.o(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.cells.zagt.l(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.cells.zagu.a(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.cells.Workbook.a(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.cells.Workbook.a(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.cells.Workbook.(Unknown Source)

Please resolve this as it is long pending issue.

Its hampering our Production work.

Thanks,

Rakesh kumar
Adeptia Inc.

@rajosingh, @vishal.sinha.adeptia

CompleteEmail.zip (73.8 KB)

@rakesh.kumaradeptia,

Thanks for the HTML file.

I used your HTML file “CompleteEmail.html” from the zipped archive, it works fine and I do not find any exception. The output XLSX file is Ok.
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("CompleteEmail.html", new HTMLLoadOptions(LoadFormat.HTML)); 
workbook.save("out1.xlsx");

Please make sure you are using latest version/fix. If you use any other code, let us know with sample code (runnable).

Hi @Amjad_Sahi,
CAD=AOApO2k10DUA2a7PXQkCn=GK==2ZtPEoUmHY_kzxox-4TgA@mail.gmail.com_1.zip (9.7 KB)

We are facing data deletion issue while converting html to excel. one column data(Shipping Address) is deleted while converting the same, please look into this urgently and let us know if any fixes.

we are using ASPOSE-CELL-17.11. jar and also tried from latest jar but both giving the same result,

Thanks
Rajo Singh.

@vishal.sinha.adeptia

@rajosingh,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned by converting your template HTML file to XLSX file format. I found formatting and data deletion issue when converting HTML to Excel file format. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42670” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Hi @Amjad_Sahi,

Please send us jar after fixes as we are using ASPOSE-CELL-17.11 jar.

It’s an urgent issue due to which so many orders are in hold. Please notify us ASAP(CELLSJAVA-42670)

Thanks
Rajo Singh.

@vishal.sinha.adeptia

@rajosingh,

Please spare us sometime as we need to evaluate your issue thoroughly. We will do it.

@rajosingh,

We have investigated your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42670”). I am afraid, we cannot support importing such a complex HTML file which has many nested tables. We cannot deal with it very well. We will enhance HTML rendering module later on in future versions.