HTML TO PDF C# | Aspose.PDF | conversion failure

Hi Team

We are using aspose version 20.11 to convert html page size of 10 MB around.
Conversion not giving any response even after 30 minutes.
Please check below piece of code we’re using for conversion.

Aspose.Pdf.License lic2 = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
lic2.SetLicense(GetLicensePath(pLicensePath));
byte[][] pdfBytes = new byte[pHTMLDocs.Count][];
for (int i = 0; i < pHTMLDocs.Count; i++)
{
pdfBytes[i] = HTMLToPdf(pHTMLDocs[i], pBaseFolderPath, pLicensePath);
}

Aspose.Pdf.Document outDoc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document();
            for (int i = 0; i < pdfBytes.Length; i++)
            {
                var pdfByteContent = pdfBytes[i];
                if (i == 0)
                {
                    outDoc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(new MemoryStream(pdfByteContent));
                }
                else
                {
                    outDoc.Pages.Add(new Aspose.Pdf.Document(new MemoryStream(pdfByteContent)).Pages);
                }
            }
            using (MemoryStream outStream = new MemoryStream())
            {
                outDoc.Save(outStream, Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.Pdf);
                return outStream.ToArray();
            }

Regards,
Bhanu V

@bvaddavalli

Would you please try to test the scenario with Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.2 as conversion time is quite improved in the latest version. In case issue still persists, please share your sample HTML in .zip format with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hello Asad.Ali

I have tried with suggested version Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.2 but still no luck.
Please find the attached zip file has the sample HTML file available.

Regards,
Bhanu VAspose-pdf issue.zip (310.3 KB)

@bvaddavalli

We tested the scenario using Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.4 and the below simple code snippet. We were able to observe the similar behavior of the API as you mentioned.

HtmlLoadOptions objLoadOptions = new HtmlLoadOptions(dataDir);
Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(dataDir + "Aspose-pdf issue.html", objLoadOptions);
doc.Save(dataDir + "htmltopdf.pdf");

Therefore, an issue as PDFNET-49762 has been logged in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @asad.ali,

Its been 2 months without any updates from your side.
Our client is chasing us to fix the issue asap. Also its been going for a while now.
Can you provide update on priority?

@bvaddavalli

We regret to inform you that the earlier logged ticket is not yet fully investigated. Please note that it will be analyzed on a first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some definite updates in this regard. We have recorded your concerns as well and will surely consider them during ticket investigation. Your patience is highly appreciated in this matter.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

This issue is open since long time.
Any further updates?
Can we have some time line from you?

@bvaddavalli

The issue has already been raised to the highest priority and it is currently under the investigation phase. Its resolution depends upon various internal components of the API which is why the investigation phase is taking time. We will surely inform you in the respective helpdesk ticket as soon as we have some news about fix ETA. We highly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi @asad.ali

We are facing the same issue, Is it resolved?

Can you tell us what is the limitation of html content size ?

We are getting following error:
com.aspose.pdf.internal.ms.System.lh: max (-3366) < opt

Please assist how can we solve this.

@User_1

There is no such known issue regarding HTML content size. However, the logged ticket is related to .NET API. Could you please share your sample files along with sample code snippet that you are using so that we can test the scenario and address it accordingly.

Hi @asad.ali,

Its been more than a month without any updates.
This issue is open since long time.
Can we have some time line when this will be fixed?

@bvaddavalli

Please note that the issue has been raised to the highest priority already and it is under the phase of investigation at the moment. Its fix depends upon other internal components of the API and as soon as we have certain updates regarding resolution ETA, we will share with you in respective paid support thread. We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience.

Hi Asad,

Can you please share the ETA at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards
bvaddavalli

@bvaddavalli

We are working on resolving the issue at the moment. The fix of this issue is blocked by several task related to internal components of the API. As soon as all tasks are resolved, we will be able to integrate fix in the API. We will surely share news about fix ETA in respective paid support thread as soon as all related tasks are done. We apologize for your inconvenience and delay you have been facing.

Hi Asad,

Can you please update the status at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards
bvaddavalli

@bvaddavalli

We are afraid that no significant progress is made towards ticket fix and we are not in a position to share some reliable ETA at the moment. As shared earlier, the issue resolution is blocked by other related tasks which are under the phase of investigation. We will surely provide you an update in respective paid support ticket as soon as we have some about issue fix. We highly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this matter.

We apologize for the inconvenience and delay.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-49762) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.7.