Html to Pdf Conversion -- Formatting issue

The data is in the perfusion.txt file (it’s actually html) while the gifs have the appropriate images.

Would like this to display in a readable format, not columns of 3 characters width.

We are curious whether you can fix this, and if so, how long it will take. A timely response on this matter may be worth a considerable amount of money to Aspose, as we will be investigating options.

To ensure that all responses grab my attention, please e-mail them to gemmerlb@upmc.edu, as well as responding in this thread.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquriy. I have rendered the HTML to PDF with Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.4.0 and noticed the formatting issue, so we have logged a ticket PDFNEWJAVA-35765 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!

I would be very interested in knowing your prioritization of this bug, and what your timeframe looks like for fixing it (It’s okay if this is a rough estimate – there’s a big difference between “next month”, “next three months” and “next year”).

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid we have noticed the issue recently and now it is pending for investigation in the queue with other issues, reported earlier. As soon as our product team completes the investigation of the issue then we will be in a good position to share any ETA/findings with you. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

It’s been over a week. How long is the “pending investigation” queue?

(Again, all I need is a ballpark – a week, a month? a year?)
Thanks!
Lena Gemmer

Hi Lena,

Thanks for your patience.

Please note that issues are resolved in first come first serve basis as we believe its the fairest policy to all the customers. Nevertheless, the team will surely start investigating above stated issues are per their development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates, we will let you know.

I am afraid currently we may not be able to share the possible timelines by which it will be resolved but as soon as the problem is resolved, we will update you within this forum thread. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-35765) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.