HTML to PDF conversion help

I have a problem converting html to pdf as the output is not as expected. It’s cutting off on the right. Can you please help? Attached the output Archive 4.zip (108.2 KB)

@sunithaprabhu,
Please share your code snippet with us for our testing. We will reproduce the problem and provide our feedback after analysis.

Here is the code used for conversion
HTMLDocument htmdoc = new HTMLDocument(file);
HtmlRenderer renderer = new HtmlRenderer();
PdfRenderingOptions option = new PdfRenderingOptions();
renderer.render(new PdfDevice(option, destFile), htmdoc);

3 Issues

1. Tried using ‘setAdjustToWidestPAge’ which is kind of fixes the issue but not properly as I want the table width same as in html in pdf instead of just expanding to fit to page size.

2. Another issue. I have an image at the beginning of html which is moved to the end of pdf after conversion.

3. The data doesn’t fit inside the table column, it overflows outside

Attached both html and pdf files.Archive 5.zip (118.2 KB)

@sunithaprabhu,

We have logged an investigation ticket as HTMLNET-2626 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate the scenario in details and keep you posted with the status of ticket resolution. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

This is a java code. Just letting you know as I see the issue name stating ‘HTMLNET-2626’ (hope this is not meant for DotNet).

@sunithaprabhu,

I have observed this issue in .NET version as well. I have also created this ticket in Java with ID HTMLJAVA-388 in our issue tracking system to help you out. We will share good news with you soon.