HTML to PDF Conversion loses content

Hi,
I am using Aspose words package and below code to convert HTML to PDF. But I see content missed in conversion.

Can you please let me know if I am missing something?

I am attaching input HTML and converted PDF output
Code:

HtmlLoadOptions htmloptions = new HtmlLoadOptions();  
 com.aspose.words.Document document = new  com.aspose.words.Document(inputStream,htmloptions);
 document.save("C:/temp/ImagetoPDF.pdf", com.aspose.words.SaveFormat.PDF);

testGoogle.7z (12.9 KB)
ImagetoPDF.pdf (144.6 KB)

@sushma1509 It looks like you have attach either wrong input HTML or output PDF document.
Also, please note, Aspose.Words is designed to work with MS Word documents, and HTML document model is quite different from MS Word documents model. Upon reading HTML document, Aspose.Words converts in into the DOM. Since the DOM is designed for MS Word documents, such conversion might lean into the fidelity loses when read “non-native” formats, such as HTML. In most cases, Aspose.Words mimics MS Word behavior when work with HTML documents.
If your goal is to work with HTML documents only, you can consider using Aspose.HTML package.

Hi @alexey.noskov
I verified and I have attached the right documents. I am attaching a screenshot of HTML page looks like

But if you see the output PDF, it is not showing most of the content

So you are suggesting to use Aspose.HTML package to convert HTML to PDF ?

@sushma1509 As I can see you are using Aspose.Words in evaluation mode. In evaluation mode Aspose.Words has two limitations - it limits the maximum size of the processed document to several hundreds of paragraphs and injects evaluation watermark into the document. Please see our documentation for more information:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/python-net/licensing/
This might be the reason part of content is lost.
If you would like to test Aspose.Words without evaluation version limitations, you can request a free 30-days temporary license.

Also, PDF produced on my side looks different from the one you have attached: out.pdf (393.0 KB)

I just highlighted that Aspose.Words mimics MS Word when work with HTML documents, not browsers. For example, both Aspose.Words and MS Word do not execute scripts in HTML, which might affect the content appearance.