HTML to PDF- CSS is not getting reflected

Hi,

I am using Aspose.PDF to generate PDF out of HTML string. The only problem I am facing is with CSS styles not getting reflected in PDF. I am only using span- bottom border style

Please suggest some solution, as its very urgent for a project delivery.

Regards
Virendra

Hi Virendra,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share the source HTML and CSS file so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi

I have attached the HTML and it contains the CSS style.
PDF output is not good and it shows Black image for tables imported from word or excel.
It does not apply full CSS either.
Does PDF generator requires a well formed HTML?
Please give a solution as soon as possible.

My input HTML can vary depending on source from which it is created. But I require PDF (including Image, if any) as HTML output only.

Regards
Virendra Kumar

HI Virendar,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. I’ve managed to reproduce the issue at my end and logged it as PDFNEWNET-35129 in our bug tracking system for further investigation and resolution. You will be notified via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Furthermore, please check following documentation links for supported Html/CSS tags and known issue with Html to Pdf conversion.

• [Supported Html features](http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Supported+HTML+features)
  • [Html to Pdf Known issues](http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/HTML+to+PDF+conversion+-+Known+Issues)

Best Regards,

Hi,

Any updates?

Hi Virendra,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid your reported issue is still not resolved and currently pending in queue for analysis. Once analysis phase completes then we will be in a position to share some ETA with you. Please spare us some time. We will keep you updated about issue progress via this forum thread.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35129) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.3.0.

Blog post for this release can be viewed over this link

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Virendra,

In reference to above fix, Please use new DOM approach for HTML to PDF conversion, it will help you to accomplish the task.

HtmlLoadOptions options = new HtmlLoadOptions();<o:p></o:p>

options.UseNewConversionEngine = true;<o:p></o:p>

Document pdfDocument = new Document(inFile, options);<o:p></o:p>

pdfDocument.Save(outFile);

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,