HTML to PDF formatting issue

I downloaded Aspose.NET and ran the demo application from the folder below and pasted the HTML attached and got the PDF attached. Please open the HTML and the PDF and see the formatting issue. Please advise.

Aspose.Pdf.Demos\Aspose.Pdf.Demos_2003_2005_2008_2010\WinForm\Aspose.Pdf.Demos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for using our products.

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-34557. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We
apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi, any update on this issue?

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your patience.

The development team has been busy resolving other priority issues and I am afraid this above stated problem is not yet resolved. Nevertheless, I have requested the development
team to share any possible ETA. As soon as I have some updates regarding its
resolution, I would be more than happy to update you with the status of
correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi, please let me know an ETA on this. We have a production schedule and need to have this working before we purchase the product. Thanks.

Hi Raj,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. I have verified the status of reported issue and regret to share that this issue is pending for resolution. Development team has completed the analysis phase but its planned in 2nd quarter of 2013 due its complexity and other priority issues. However we will keep you updated via this thread regarding issue status.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34557) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.