HTML to PDF functionality does not work

Dear Aspose team,

I hope you are safe and healthy!

Our developer team has the intention to use Aspose solution and buy the license, but our developer team states the following problem:

Our developer team calls HTML to PDF functionality of Aspose, but Aspose cannot render PDF with them. Our HTML has Css configuration.

Could you please support in this issue and fix this problem?

Thank you in advance.

@serrasayin,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share source files along with sample code so that we may further investigate this issue.

AsposePdfConversionProvider.pdf (238.6 KB)

Dear Adnan,

Please find attached the source code.
(I attach in PDF because this has been the only allowed format, cs was not accepted)

Thank you.

@serrasayin,

Can you please share source HTML file which I will use to convert that into PDF on our end to help you out.

Dear Adnan,

I could not attach the HTML file because it did not allow me to upload this format, but I uploaded the HTML file in this link:
https://we.tl/t-fNrBLY98Oe

Thanks.

@serrasayin,

Thank you for contacting support.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID HTMLNET-3629 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@serrasayin

We are afraid that earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved as it is under the phase of investigation. We will provide an update here as soon as we have some regarding ticket resolution. Please spare us some time.

@serrasayin

We have been notified about your conversation with Awais. We would like to share with you that we do resolve every issue and each issue possesses equal attention from us. However, issues are resolved according to support model under which they were reported and logged. In free/normal support model, issues are resolved on first come first serve basis and off course, their complexity and nature also effects the resolution time.

Nevertheless, we have performed an initial investigation against earlier logged ticket and found that the attached document referenced external CSS files which were not available. We have attached the screenshot (chrome.png), which demonstrates browser rendering result. As you can see it looks the same as the one received using Aspose.HTML.
chrome.png (45.9 KB)

We request you to please provide your HTML with all referenced resources. You can please add your files to a ZIP Archive and upload it with your post. We will further proceed with investigations accordingly.