HTML to PDF in Java with Aspose.PDF - Infinite loop

Hi Aspose support,
We are using the licensed Aspose 20.1 in JAVA.
When we try to convert the attached HTML file to PDF, it runs endlessly.

The code and the HTML file are attached.
Is there a fix for this?

Thank you.

Html2PdfConverter.zip (61.2 KB)

@chenM,

I have observed your issue and like to inform that I have created investigation ticket with ID PDFJAVA-39147 in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve this issue as soon possible.

@Adnan.Ahmad

Do you have estimation when the bug will be fixed?

Thanks.

@ghaj17,

I like to inform that issue is still unresolved and we will share ETA with you as soon possible. I request for your patience.

Hi,

It is been four months since we opened the ticket.
Is there any ETA for the fix? It is a major issue for us.

Thank you.

@ghaj17

We are afraid that issue is not yet resolved. Please note that issues are resolved on first come first serve basis in normal support model. Furthermore, we would like to share with you that your issue is currectly under the phase of investigation and as soon as it is fully investigated we will be able to share further updates with you regarding its resolution ETA. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

Do you have any news about this bug?

Thanks.

@ghaj17

We really regret to share that the issue has not been yet resolved. The issue involves some internal components of the API and requires certain amount of time in order to get fixed. We have recorded your concerns and will surely provide an update as soon as we have some regarding ticket resolution. Your patience is highly appreciated in this regard.

We apologize for the inconvenience.