We’re currently evaluating this tool for purchase, and I’ve been running into a number of problems getting the output to match the source material. I’ve attached a ZIP file containing both the HTML source and the resulting PDF. If you view the HTML file in a web browser (IE, firefox, etc.) and then compare it to the PDF, the difference is significant.
- field values overlapping on top of other cells/elements in the same row
- half of the fields appear to be missing (off-page or hidden underneath other elements)
- “border-radius” CSS style not working?
- “text-align: left” CSS style not working in audit history TH classes
- other minor spacing issues, like how “Demographics” and “Single-Line Entry” are right up against each other – in other tests I ran, they were so close that the solid border between them was hidden entirely.
Could someone please check and see what might be causing these problems? My conversion code closely follows the InLineHTML example:
var pdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf(); pdf.IsLandscape = true; pdf.Security = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Security(); pdf.Security.IsFormFillingAllowed = false; var section = pdf.Sections.Add(); StreamReader r = File.OpenText(@"C:/test/input3.html"); var text = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text(section, r.ReadToEnd()); text.IsHtmlTagSupported = true; section.Paragraphs.Add(text); pdf.Save(@"C:\test\output.pdf");