HTML to PDF org chart converter

I have an HTML content (extensive organization chart), the exported file does not correctly reflect the organization chart as it is shown on the screen, my code is the following

public static byte[] GenerarPDF()
        {
            Aspose.Pdf.HtmlLoadOptions htmlOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.HtmlLoadOptions(basePath);
            htmlOptions.PageInfo.IsLandscape = true;
            byte[] bytesResultado;
            using (MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream())
            {
                byte[] msLecturaHtml;
                using (StreamWriter sr = new StreamWriter(ms))
                {
                    sr.Write(HTML);
                    sr.Flush();
                    msLecturaHtml = ms.ToArray();
                }
                using (MemoryStream msLectura = new MemoryStream(msLecturaHtml))
                {
                    using (Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(msLectura, htmlOptions))
                    {
                        using (MemoryStream msDestino = new MemoryStream())
                        {
                            doc.Save(msDestino, Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.Pdf);
                            bytesResultado = msDestino.ToArray();
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
            htmlOptions = null;
            return bytesResultado;
        }

Attached HTML image and PDF

HTML
demo.7z (8.0 KB)
image.png (37.6 KB)
demo.7z (8.02 KB)

@puquimia

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment while using 22.10 version of the API. Therefore, it has been logged as PDFNET-52825 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi asad.ali,
This was posted by one of my developers; I just wanted to let you guys know that we do have an active Aspose.PDF .NET licence (with my account), in case that speeds up the resolution or gives it more priority.
Could we get an ETA?
Thanks in advance for your help.

@javierpelaezt

The issue is logged in free support model and we resolve issues on first come first serve basis as per free support policies. However, we have taken your concerns into account and will surely inform you once investigation is done and we have some news about issue ETA. Please spare us some time.

@asad.ali
Hi there! Any news on this issue?
Thanks in advance for your help.

@javierpelaezt

We are afraid that the ticket has not been yet resolved. We will update you via this forum thread once we have some updates in this regard. Please spare us some time.