Html to Pdf Problems

Hi

Which rendering engine does Aspose.PDF use for rendering html?
In the attachment you see a screenshot of a generated pdf. The first problem is the bottom border and the second problem is, that there are very fine lines in the grey background.

Can you help, please?
Thank you.

Hi Marco,

Thanks for contacting support.

We have our own HTML to PDF rendering mechanism and our API supports most the HTML tags. However concerning to your reported problem, can you please share the resource HTML file along with resource files (images, css etc), so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

see attached sample.

Hi Marco,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have tested the scenario using latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0 and I am unable to notice any issue. For your reference, I have also attached the output generated over my end. Please take a look.

[C#]

var htmlLoadOptions = new HtmlLoadOptions();<o:p></o:p>

var stream = new MemoryStream();

var writer = new StreamWriter(stream);

writer.Write(File.ReadAllText(@"C:\pdftest\RenderProblem\RenderProblem\NewHtml.html"));

writer.Flush();

stream.Position = 0;

var doc = new Document(stream, htmlLoadOptions);

var output = new MemoryStream();

doc.Save(output, SaveFormat.Pdf);

File.WriteAllBytes(@"C:\pdftest\RenderProblem\RenderProblem\HTMl_to_PDFouput.pdf", output.ToArray());

Your output is not ok. See attached screenshot.

Hi Marco,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I have managed to notice the incorrect rendering of table bottom border and fine white lines in Table Header row. For the sake of correction, I have separately logged them in our issue tracking system.

• PDFNEWNET-40396 HTMl to PDF - Bottom margin of table is disturbed
  • PDFNEWNET-40397 HTML to PDF - Fine white lines in table Header Row

We will further look into the details of these problems and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-40397) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.12.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-40396) have been fixed in this update.