HTML to PDF using Aspose.Pdf

Hello,

I used Aspose.Pdf for .Net. But how can I use it to convert html to pdf. Please give me a sample code.

Thanks,
Santanu

Hello Santanu,

Thanks for using our products.

I'm afraid the BindHTML(...) method which used to provide the feature of HTML to PDF conversion is currently not under development and will be available by next month. But, for the time being, you may try using the InLineHMTL method to convert HTML pages into PDF format. Please visit the following link for required information on HTML to PDF using InLineHTML

In case you face any problem or you've any further query, please feel free to contact.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Nayyer,

I used InLineHtml to convert html to pdf, but pdf was not look like html page. I want to look and feel as same as html page when create the pdf file. I’ve attached a text file herewith where you can find the html page’s body section.

Please chk it and let us know your comments.

Thanks,
Santanu

Hello Santanu,

Thanks for sharing the source HTML document.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have communicated it to the development team. We will look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

codewarior:

Hello Santanu,

Thanks for sharing the source HTML document.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have communicated it to the development team. We will look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

Hi Nayyer,

With the latest version of Aspose.Pdf, is it possible to convert this attached html to pdf? I have tried with InLineHTML but the tables and checkbox were not displayed properly as in html.

Thanks much,

An

Hi,

There are about 10 forum posts that point to a solution in " HTML to PDF using InLineHTML"

but, for some reason - this link in all of them is broken and i could not find any documentation on how to use InLineHTML.

Could someone please fix the link, or send me to the correct documentation location?

Thanks.

Hello Shai,

Thanks for using our products. Recently we have made some changes to the documentation so I think it might have disturbed the links. Please check out the following link for information on How to – Convert HTML to PDF using InLineHTML approach

In case you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We apologize for your inconvenience.