HTML to PDF - With images and CSS

Hi, We need to convert the HTML document to PDF with all the images and css rendered in the HTML.

We would like to know how to achieve this with Aspose. Do we need to download all images from the webpage and store it in local PC somewhere or how it has to be done?

Kindly advise. If possible pls provide us with a sample code.

Hi, Gentle reminder on this, kindly revert ASAP.

Hi Prabu,

Thanks for your inquriy. When converting HTML to PDF you can pass base path of external resources to HtmlLoadOptions object. Did you try the solution provided in your another similar post? If you are facing some issue then please share some more details(code and issues) so we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

I have been trying to convert html files having images to PDF using Java which gives only text output present in html. I dono how to use HtmlLoadOption, can you guide me with some examples? ASAP

Hi Prabu,

Thanks for your feedback. Please check following documentation link for HTML to PDF conversion using HtmlLoadOptions. If the issue persist then please share your sample input and output files here, we will look into it and guide you accordingly.

Best Regard,

Hi Tilal,

I have gone through the above code. If there are links within the html file will the HtmlLoadOption will work as expected? Should those images or css be in a folder?

String basePath = “D:\HTMLToPDF\”;
com.aspose.pdf.HtmlLoadOptions htmloptions = new com.aspose.pdf.HtmlLoadOptions(basePath);
// Load HTML file
System.out.println(“converting…”);
com.aspose.pdf.Document pdfDocument1 = new com.aspose.pdf.Document(basePath+“Aspose.htm”, htmloptions);
// Save HTML file

doc.save("D:\\HTMLToPDF\\output1.pdf");
	System.out.println("Stage 1 complete");

Hi the below is the html file having a image url

Thank you Tilal I got the result

Hi Prabu,

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that you have managed to accomplish the task.

Please keep using Aspose.Pdf and feel free to contact us for any query or concern, we will be more than happy to extend our support.

Best Regards,