Html to pdf?

It seems like your pdf component does not support html to pdf conversion/creation. Is this correct?

Update: from some forum messages it seems you could load up a html file and then just save it to pdf? Can only find product information that you support inline html, but need more info.

New update: I finally found it in the product sheet (pdf)

Also, when looking at the API reference (online), the Pdf class does not have a BindHtml method as was mentioned in a forum post I found. Has it not been updated?

Maybe update your website to state more explicit that you support html document conversion?

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

We used to have a feature to convert an HTML file into PDF format. But, I’m sorry to inform you that due to lots of problems and technical difficulties in HTML2PDF feature, we have decided to rewrite the code for this feature, and I am afraid we might not be able to provide a solution for your problem at this time. Once the new version is complete, we would be pleased to update you with the status of implementation.

May be you can try the following workaround HTML to PDF using InLineHTML

I think you would have noticed that HTML-to-PDF conversion in some forum post, because over Product home page or in Product API reference, no such information regarding this features availability is specified.

We apologize for your inconvenience. And in case of any further query, please feel free to contact.

Not quite true.

Your product brochure specifically mentions it and this was a selling point for me as well:

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/66/corporate/brochures/entry172740.aspx

Page 4 states “HTML documents to PDF documents”

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for pointing me to the exact location and I'm able to notice the problem in Brochure. I'm sorry to inform you that the time when Aspose.Total Brochure was compiled, HTML to PDF feature was present in Aspose.Pdf. But, later on due to some technical difficulties this feature was removed in second quarter of this year. I'm really sorry for such inconvenience and misunderstanding that has occurred due to this piece of information.

As I've stated earlier, we are in the phase of developing this feature from scratch. In case you still need this feature, I can share a custom version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET containing this functionality but I'm afraid, we might not be able to correct any issues occurring in this feature at this time.

Once again we are really sorry for your inconvenience.