HTML to Word/RTF conversion discrepancies

Hi there,
I am trying to use Aspose to convert between a HTML document to MS-Word & RTF document and I noticed that some of the tag is not being converted properly.

I have attached couple files for purpose of comparison.

In the TestDoc_1.doc - noticed how the header is not centered - the html file that I am trying to convert from has a tag with align=middle.

in TestDoc_2 - noticed how there are some discrepancies on the placement of the report headers between the HTML document and the word coument.

I am currently using Aspose 9.3 .0

Hi
Thanks for your request.

1. The problem occurs because, currently, Aspose.Words does not support inheriting styles from parent elements. Currently, Aspose.Words expects that font formatting is set in element, formatting of paragraph – in
    or

elements etc…
    In your HTML you specified text alignment as attribute of TD element that corresponds to Cell in Aspose.Words DOM, but alignment is an attribute of Paragraph in MS Word documents (P element in HTML).
    I linked your request to the appropriate issue, you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
  2. I Managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
    Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2021) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4202) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.