HTML5 PDF Editor by Aspose.PDF for .NET: Not all images of the PDF are displayed

Hi,
We have licensed Aspose.PDF for .Net.
We have tested the following PDF editor online:

Our Problem: Not all images of the PDF are displayed. Why?
Example-PDF-File: https://www.berufsbildung.ch/dyn/bin/22506-22531-1-bildungsbericht_de_2018i.pdf
When I open this document I only see the checkboxes and not the numbers/letters behind them.

Our goal: We open a PDF form (C# ASP.Net MVC 5) and fill in possible data using the fields in the PDF. Afterwards the end user can fill in the form in the browser and save it.
What is your sensitivity to this requirement?

Kind regards

Thomas Hoffmann

@thoffmann

Our PDF Editor Online is a free app that demonstrates how Aspose.PDF for .NET features can be utilized to view documents. Furthermore, it also consumes features of our other ventures e.g. Groupdocs.Viewer for .NET.

We request you to post your these concerns in respective forum where you will be assisted accordingly.

We would like to share with you that Aspose.PDF does not offer any viewer or editor to integrate with your web applications so that users can interact with it and fill the form fields. Instead, you can use it in code-behind to programmatically fill the PDF documents with values. You can also show a HTML form for users to fill and later convert that HTML View into PDF using Aspose.PDF for .NET.